The FF Day Care Club is Futbol Funatics’ day care service and activity center for children 1.6 to 4 years old, catering to parents who would like to have their child in an environment where they are engaged and not idle, playing but learning, exploring but safe. The FF Day Care Club offers monthly, weekly and daily packages to suit all types of lifestyles and parents’ needs. Slots are limited and a reservation procedure is required. Our Paranaque location is along El Grande Ave. in BF Homes and we will be offering our FF Day Care Club service in Makati beginning August 2017.
ABOUT THE FF DAY CARE CLUB
The FF Day Care Club- BF homes is an air-conditioned, matted facility divided into three (3) zones–
The Active Play Area is where kids can engage in learning through fun play, exploration into music and the arts as well as physical exercises to prepare the toddlers for sports involvement later on.
The Library is the rest and relaxation area where the children have access to kiddie sofas, pillows and a wide variety of children’s books to foster reading and book lovers at an early age.
The Lounge is the quiet zone where toddlers can nap, rest, have a diaper change or simply recharge for the next activity.
The FF Day Care Club in BF Homes, Paranaque is also equipped with bathrooms and a pantry for snack preparation.
MISSION AND VISION
Our mission is to provide a safe yet stimulating day care environment where parents can have peace of mind knowing their child is comfortable and cared for.
Our vision is to be each parent’s trusted partner in caring for and developing children that are happy, engaged and eager to explore, while safeguarding their well-being as our primary concern.
For the child:
- To provide premium day care services for children one and a half to four years old
- To provide a fun and stimulating learning environment for children at play while nurturing their natural curiosity
- To provide a child care program for toddlers as a transitional experience before formal schooling
- To aid in each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive development
For the parent:
- To provide parents a unique option for their toddler’s care and transitional development
- To enable parents to feel secure in their choice of day care and play program
- To offer packages that cater to the needs and lifestyle of every type of working parent or stay-at-home mom/dad
WHAT WE OFFER
At The FF Day Care Club, parents can feel secure knowing their child is being given the best CARE by competent childcare facilitators while simultaneously providing them opportunities to LEARN and GROW through fun play and dynamic activities.
ENJOY activities focused on:
- exploration and discovery
- basic sports skills development
- listening skills enhancement
- music and movement
- creativity through arts and crafts
- foreign language learning through FF’s Spanish Schoolyard Program
- early exposure to books and reading
Feel SAFE with:
- video access option for parents
- strict in-house policies on hygiene, sanitation and security
- the service of highly qualified childcare facilitators who are:
- trained in first aid treatment
- board passers of the Philippine Licensure Examination for Teachers and/or have ample work experience handling toddlers
If your child does not have a nanny or caregiver, no problem. Allow FF Day Care Club to care for your child on a monthly, weekly or daily basis. Alternately, if you would like to accompany your child to day care or send a nanny or guardian with them, caregivers are most welcome.
- Parents who are looking for whole-day premium day care services for their child can avail of our our weekly or monthly package for WHOLE-DAY SERVICE, 10 hours maximum a day, Monday to Friday.
- Parents who are interested in booking 4-hour sessions may avail of our Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule or Tuesday-Thursday schedule. Current schedule at BF Homes, Paranaque branch for this package is 10:30am to 2:30pm. The Makati branch offers club sessions from 8:00am to 12:00nn and 1:00pm-5:00pm apart from its whole day service option.
- When slots are available, parents may also avail of our HOURLY rates if looking for a dynamic activity for their toddler during the day or when simply needing to catch up on errands or attend meetings.
TO REQUEST FOR UPDATED FF DAY CARE CLUB RATES, PLS. EMAIL email@example.com.
|STANDARD BOOKING POLICIES:|
|*Bookings are subject to slot availability.
*Payments are due at least 48 hours prior to your starting date.
*Computed monthly package rates do not include holidays and weekend. The FF Day Care Club is closed on holidays and weekends.
*For all types of booking, clients must complete the (1) Bio-Data & Contact Form and the (2) Booking Request Form. If a slot is available, you will then receive the (3) Medical Information Sheet & Home Routine Form and (4) Parents’ Agreement Form & Waiver as well as payment instructions.
*Full set of policies on absences, weather concerns, code of conduct, medical emergencies and things to bring can be found on the Parent’s Agreement Form provided upon booking.
*Meals are currently not included in the FF Day Care packages and each child must bring his/her own food or snacks. However, “emergency snacks” are available for purchase at the front desk if needed.
The FF Day Care Club is owned and operated by Futbol Funatics Soccer Camp for Kids Co., a soccer school on its 14th year of offering year-round football camps to children ages 3 to 17 in various locations all over Metro Manila. At the FF Day Care Club, one can expect the same quality program, professionalism and dedication to the overall growth of its members. As with all of FF’s tutorial and sports programs, we place utmost importance in teaching our children good manners, kindness and respect. Character-building and values formation are integrated into all of the FF Programs, including the FF Day Care Club service.
For inquiries on rates or to receive the Booking Request Form and other requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org <email subject title : FF Day Care Club Inquiry> or send your email address via text to 0917-329-00-11 and indicate your request to receive the FF Day Care Club registration information and updated rates.
Thank you and we look forward to serving you!