The FF Day Care Club is a day care & toddler activity service developed by the founders of Futbol Funatics. It caters primarily to children 1.6 to 4.11 years old and is a perfect option for parents who are looking for quality child care coupled with a dynamic and fun learning encounter. The FF Day Care Club was made for parents who would like to have their child in an environment where they are engaged and not idle, playing but learning, exploring but safe. There are monthly, weekly and daily packages to suit all types of lifestyles and parents’ needs. Slots are limited and advanced reservations are required. The FF Day Care Club service is currently available at the following locations:
1.) 2nd Floor JLA Watchtower Bldg., 28 J. Elizalde St., BF Homes, Paranaque
2.) 3rd Floor Libran House Bldg., 144 Legazpi St. corner Rufino St., Legazpi Village, Makati
3.) Johnson & Johnson head office, Paranaque *exclusive to the children of J&J employees
ABOUT THE FF DAY CARE CLUB
Each FF Day Care branch is air-conditioned, matted and has different zones for the various activities.
The FF Day Care Club- BF Homes branch has an activity area where kids can engage in learning through fun play, exploration into music and the arts as well as physical exercises to prepare the toddlers for sports involvement later on. It also has a library with kiddie sofabeds for quiet time, napping, story-telling and book exploration.
The FF Day Care Club- Makati branch has 2 activity rooms, a sports area, a library and a napping room.
The FF Day Care Club at the Johnson & Johnson Child Care Facility has an active play area & sports area, a library, a napping room and a nursery.
MISSION AND VISION
Our mission is to provide a safe yet stimulating day care environment where parents can have peace of mind knowing their child is comfortable and cared for.
Our vision is to be each parent’s trusted partner in caring for and developing children that are happy, engaged and eager to explore, while safeguarding their well-being as our primary concern.
For the child:
- To provide premium day care services for children
- To provide a fun and stimulating learning environment for children at play while nurturing their natural curiosity
- To provide a child care program for toddlers as a transitional experience before formal schooling
- To aid in each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive development
For the parent:
- To provide parents a unique option for their toddler’s care and transitional development
- To enable parents to feel secure in their choice of day care and play program
- To offer packages that cater to the needs and lifestyle of every type of working parent or stay-at-home mom/dad
WHAT WE OFFER
At The FF Day Care Club, parents can feel secure knowing their child is being given the best CARE by competent childcare facilitators while simultaneously providing them opportunities to LEARN and GROW through fun play and dynamic activities.
ENJOY activities focused on:
- exploration and discovery
- basic sports skills development
- listening skills enhancement
- music and movement
- creativity through arts and crafts
- foreign language learning through FF’s Spanish Schoolyard Program (optional)
- early exposure to books and reading
- fine motor skills & gross motor skills development
- values education
Feel SAFE with:
- strict in-house policies on hygiene, sanitation and security
- the service of highly qualified childcare facilitators who are:
- trained in first aid treatment
- board passers of the Philippine Licensure Examination for Teachers and/or have ample work experience handling toddlers
If your child does not have a nanny or caregiver, no problem. Allow FF Day Care Club to care for your child on a monthly, weekly or daily basis. Alternately, if you would like to accompany your child to day care or send a nanny or guardian with them, caregivers are most welcome.
- Parents who are looking for whole-day premium day care services for their child can avail of our our weekly or monthly package for WHOLE-DAY SERVICE, 10 hours maximum a day, Monday to Friday.
- Parents who are interested in booking 4-hour sessions may avail of our CLUB SESSION options, every Monday-Wednesday-Friday (3x a week) or Tuesday & Thursday (2x a week). We have also recently launched the 5x a week Monday through Friday half -day package for our Makati branch. Please contact us to learn more about the packages available in the FF Day Care facility nearest you or to request for a customized package to suit your schedule.
- When slots are available, parents may also avail of our HOURLY rates if looking for a dynamic activity for their toddler during the day or when simply needing to catch up on errands or attend meetings.
|STANDARD BOOKING POLICIES:|
|*Bookings are subject to slot availability.
*Payments are due at least 48 hours prior to your starting date.
*Computed monthly package rates do not include holidays and weekend. The FF Day Care Club is closed on holidays and weekends.
*For all types of booking, clients must complete the (1) Bio-Data & Contact Form and the (2) Booking Request Form. If a slot is available, you will then receive the (3) Medical Information Sheet & Home Routine Form and (4) Parents’ Agreement Form & Waiver as well as payment instructions.
*Full set of policies on absences, weather concerns, code of conduct, medical emergencies and things to bring can be found on the Parent’s Agreement Form provided upon booking.
*Meals are currently not included in the FF Day Care packages and each child must bring his/her own food or snacks. However, “emergency snacks” are available for purchase at the front desk if needed.
*For Johnson & Johnson employees availing of the FF Day Care Club services at the J&J child care facility, in-house rules apply on slot reservations and age requirement for unaccompanied children. Please visit the J & J child care facility to inquire on slot availability and other requirements.
The FF Day Care Club is owned and operated by Futbol Funatics Soccer Camp for Kids Co., a soccer school on its 14th year of offering year-round football camps to children ages 3 to 17 in various locations all over Metro Manila. The founders are husband and wife team Avery & Candice Del Rosario, who are both licensed teachers in addition to being licensed coaches. At the FF Day Care Club, one can expect the same quality program, professionalism and dedication to the overall growth of its children. As with all of FF’s tutorial and sports programs, we place utmost importance in teaching our children good manners, kindness and respect. Character-building and values formation are integrated into all of the FF Programs, including the FF Day Care Club service.
For inquiries on rates or to receive the Booking Request Form and other requirements, please email us at email@example.com <email subject title : FF Day Care Club Inquiry> or send your email address via text to 0917-329-00-11 and indicate your request to receive the FF Day Care Club registration information and updated rates.
Thank you and we look forward to serving you!