Los Angeles Internet Exchange (LAIX) is a US facility based carrier with FCC 214 license. LAIX with its principal office at 9539 East Kennerly Street, Temple City, California, has facilities at One Wilshire Building (OWB).
With its excellent relationship with various providers, LAIX provides relatively low cost services. With its skilled technical workforce, it keeps its overhead cost to the minimum. LAIX advantages to name a few includes a debt-free with no bank or commercial loans service provider and is currently very profitable, monthly revenue on day 1, network ready with facility locations in One Wilshire and other existing locations and interconnections.
LAIX has been operating since 2004 and has steadily increased interconnections, customers and partnership. It has interconnections and peering partners to major carriers and ISPs in the USA with partnership on different Philippine based companies. LAIX has been offering its services and is very profitable since inception and has full ownership of its equipment.
LAIX is interconnected with major telecom carriers and it offers the following services.
- a) Muxing/Demuxing services
- b) SDH-to-Ethernet & v.v./ TDM over IP & v.v.
- c) Cross-connect services
- d) Local loop services
- e) US domestic point to point circuits
- a) Pre-paid/Post-paid calling platform hosting
- b) US DID and Toll Free Numbers
- c) Wholesale TDM and VoIP terminating traffic
- d) Managed voice services termination
- e) A-Z voice termination
- a) Internet Transit Service
- b) IP Peering Service
- a) Managed Co-location service
- b) Site technical support
- c) Remote hands service