Click here to go back to camp venue options
Tahanan Camp Module for April to May 2018
|Module Period:||April 6 to May 16, 2018|
|Type of Camp||Outdoor Football|
|Schedules:||Wednesdays and Fridays|
|Age Brackets Offered:||Beckham Buddies: (Age 3 – 6) 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|Messi Magicians: (Age 7 – 9) 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Ronaldo Runners: (Age 10 – 13) 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Cannavaro Captains: (Age 14 – 16) 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Twelve (12) Session Dates:||Apr. 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27, May 2, 4, 9, 11, 16|
|*NOTE: Should there be any sudden cancellations due to weather, a text advisory will be sent out to those signed up for the module.|
|No. of Sessions||Rate||Enrollment Fee|
|12 sessions||@ 350||P4,200|
|11 sessions||@ 350||P3,850|
|1 session (Drop-In Rate)||Drop-in payment scheme is not available during summer period (peak season)||P450|
*Required Uniform: P700/player inclusive of 2 jerseys (ordered onsite)
*Optional and subject to slot availability: Shorts (P500-P550 depending on size); Socks- P380/pair
*Rubber shoes are allowed for first timers, especially for ages 3-6
GENERAL POLICIES FOR THIS CAMP VENUE AND PERIOD:
- DROP-IN/PER SESSION PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED DURING THE SUMMER MODULE AS IT IS PEAK SEASON. Upon reservation, enrollee must declare dates to be attended and settle accordingly.
- Session payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A make-up slip is given when absence is due to medical reasons supported by a medical certificate. Please note we cannot give make-up sessions for absences due to other reasons. We recommend choosing a prorated package if you wish to leave allowance for potential absences due to unforeseen circumstances.
- A RESERVATION IS REQUIRED VIA TEXT to 0917-329-00-11 <Send name + age + selected camp venue + modular period + date you plan to start>. You will then receive a text reply within 24 hours advising if there is a slot available for you at the time of your reservation. Further enrollment instructions will be given if a slot is available.
- Enrollees are accepted anytime throughout a modular period, subject to slot availability. Prorated rates apply for late enrollees.
- For session cancellations due to unplayable weather or field, enrolled students will receive a text advisory regarding cancellation and a make-up slip will be issued for use in the next modular period.
- First timers are given a FREE TRIAL at this camp venue on their first session (text reservation is still required and accommodation is subject to slot availability).
*If any scheduled session is cancelled due to the weather, those with pre-paid sessions or who are enrolled for the full module will be given a carry-over slip to make-up for the cancelled session in the next module.
*prorated fees apply to late enrollees and to those who advise upon enrollment which dates they will be attending.
*Please note that missed sessions cannot be carried over to succeeding modules. All enrollment fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. However a make-up session for an absence can be granted if due to medical reasons and/or injuries SUPPORTED BY A MEDICAL CERTIFICATE. Please present a medical certificate to secure a make-up stub from the registration booth of your respective camp venue.
HOW TO RESERVE A SLOT:
Please text in FULL NAME/AGE/ SELECTED CAMP VENUE/ DATE YOU PLAN TO START and SEND to 0917-329-00-11
*After reserving a slot, a text will be sent to you to confirm your slot reservation. Then on your first day at the camp, please come to the venue at least 30 minutes early to register.
For more information on the Futbol Funatics program or for details on our other camp venues, pls. contact us at:
622-2898 / 0917-329-0011